Edit the text on the fly
The text won’t be saved. But this is very handy if you want to test some textual changes within webdesign. Copy and Paste code below into a new bookmark or rightclick here and “add to Favorites”.
Highlight what Font is used
This bookmark activates a function where you can hover every text within a website and it will show you the font that is used when hovering over the text. Copy and Paste the code below into a new bookmark or rightclick here and “add to Favorites”.
When I worked for Dutchview a few days I visted a lot of television studios and in the one of the program Buitenhof I made these pictures.
This can be achieved by downloading and installing two things (or three if you don’t have the browser Firefox):
1. Download and install the Adobe Flash debug player at http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html. This will give you error warnings of all Flash related errors.
2. Download and install the Firefox add-on called Flashtracer at http://www.sephiroth.it/firefox/flashtracer/ and adjust the settings so the debugger errors/traces will appear in the sidebar of your browser.
Do you have an iPhone? You wanted to use your personal calenders in the iPhone Calender? With iPhone 3.0, that was released two weeks ago, it is possible to add Google Calenders and keep them into sync, like for example the birthday’s of your friends and family.
Here is how:
Are you are reinstalling your computer or has it crashed and you can’t retrieve your old bookmarks. Then you can save your bookmarks (favorites) for once and for all? The Firefox add-on “Xmarks” is your tool to do this.
You can even make different bookmark-lists for different workspaces (home, office, etc). This tool even syncs your newly added bookmarks.
You can find this add-on on http://www.xmarks.com/ or on https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2410
I found out that it’s difficult to find the LinkedIn-profile-button that LinkedIn uses for members who want to promote their LinkedIn profile. So here is the link to the page where you can generate this button-code for your website or profile. https://www.linkedin.com/profile?promoteProfile=
If you are a member of the Dutch networking site Hyves.nl you can add the button to your profile information like the following code:
That results in the following button:
What do you have to do to extract a dvd to your harddrive.
- If you have a protected DVD you can download dvddecrypter and install it.
- Decypt your DVD to your local harddisk.
- Download the program called Staxrip and install, it’s a opensource tool.
- Take the .vob files from the dvd directory and convert them to .avi files(Xvid codec).
- if you start the conversion the program will ask to install some extra conversion tools when you select to convert, these are all for the good purpose. I usually convert my movies to Xvid-codec-avi. This is widely used, so no problem for everyone to play on there pc.
Good luck and no converting of any illigal stuff…
You can find different games on the net. But this one i found is just great. If only for the name of the game. So go on and play this platform game online. You’ll need the Flash player 8 plugin.
Click here for the game.
Here in the Neterlands new Internet tv-stations are going online every day. It’s nice to see what’s online at the moment. A sort of overview. So here it is: SBtv | Geschiedenis | HollandDoc | Interned1.tv | Uitzending gemist | Journaal 24 | Avro Museum TV | AVRO Dier en Natuur TV | 3voor12 Central | TMF tv | Nickelodeon webTV